水瓶の随心所欲

Friday, 25 March 2005

Time Out...

Still doing my JSPG project but already late liao so heck care a bit... Didn't mention much about my week so now come in to fill up the question marks... hahaha! Monday basically wasted in terms of school work but met up with shiYa for a movie at Jurong Point. Watched Son of the Mask and it was extremely lame. Maybe a bit too lame for my liking liao. It wasn't funny like the first movie at all... Not that good... Anyway, had dinner with shiYa and then went the pet shop before the show started. There's some cute puppies there worz. Got one keep strolling around her cage and posing for pictures lidat... That pup cost $2500! Expensive siaz... hahaha! Anyway, walked around a bit more with shiYa after the show and went back the pet shop one last time. After that sent her home before taking bus home from her bus stop.

I know people have been asking but I am still not sure if this will work out anot. I know it is a bit sudden but somehow, that's me bahz. I change targets fast? hahaha! As for the rest, I am not sure. She's a nice, gentle and soft gal. Cute! ^_^"

ORiN of Orinity