水瓶の随心所欲

Saturday, 19 March 2005

Phew... Finally over...

FYP is finally submitted and over but not quite over yet coz next week still got the live demo to demo the whole project... This week got to know another gal, shiYa. She's a avid SMS user worz... Reply fast fast but when talk in person, she's so quiet and soft. hahaha! Can hardly hear her... Anyway, my thighs are still aching from my Napfa... Cannot be so long liao still ache 1 loh... Think I pulled my muscles when practising the standing board jump. Got time will go see chinese sinseh to see what's wrong with it coz when bending my knees then my thighs will ache... Sianz½...

Next thurs need to hand in JSP project which I haven't start yet but hope things will be fine and I don't have to come back for another semester. hahaha! Someone commented that she rather I pei her with my botak head... hahaha! *wink* Yesterday got a new song in Dana Glover's It Is You (I Have Loved)... It is the song from Shrek that the princess competed with the birdie that went 'poof!'... hahaha! Anti-climatic scene but I like the melody for the beginning...

ORiN of Orinity