水瓶の随心所欲

Friday, 8 October 2004

Wah... So tired...

That's how I am feeling this couple of days bahz. Feeling the fatigue of not resting well for the weekend... Was typing an email just moments ago before something ZhiHao always used as his irc quit message popped up in my mind.

'I choose to love you in slience... Because in silence, there's no rejection... In silence, nobody own you but me...'

It is something lidat but not entirely sure... I only remember bits and pieces of it. It was back in yr1 when he used that all the time until he got back with Winnie. Not feeling all that great this morning coz read daerie's bloggie then maybe bei her mood qian zhe zou loh... I know that's very dumb but can't blame me... ^_^" Just now took out the card from xiaozhen that she hastily created last week when I went to find her... 星星 月亮 太阳 彩虹...

Last night discussed about a 3rd Home sleepover after the exams. Asked xiaozhen, jingying, xuefeng, eunice and zhicheng... Think it will be fun watching anime, movies and going walk walk and explore Yishun. Can go the racetrack, the playground and also Upper Seletar reservoir but damn it loh, cannot go the bball court opposite to see stars liao coz they doing don't know what construction there. Sianz... The favourite star gazing place in my town... It's so nice to just lay down there and look up at the stars at night loh... ^_^"

My room is oso not bad but depends de leh... Sometimes when sky is clear then can see lotsa... I remember that time can see the big red Mars from my bedroom loh... Red mars and full moon equals power loh! Haiz... I think I missing daerie again... sianz½... Da jie sure will 'faint' if I mention that to her again... hahaha!

Hope you guys are happy and stay cheerful... Don't too stressed and please take carez...

ORiN outz