水瓶の随心所欲

Thursday, 30 September 2004

Sha Gua...

That sha gua daerie of mine ar... Yesterday not feeling that well still want to come meet me and didn't even breathe a word about it until I saw her blog. Still say never spoil or qian jiu me... She came all the way from Bukit Batok loh!

Met her at Dhoby Ghaut then went PS watch Dodgeball. The show is damn funny loh! After that went to buy Milky Bars for my daerie and dearies but had to go Marsiling there to buy coz PS don't have the pure ones and the cookies ones contain eggs so XiaoZhen cannot take loh. Sent her home then went back but forgot to give her back her comic book that was in my sling bag. She wanted to come Yishun meet me this morning de but found out she not well in the morning then ask her to go sleep more loh. She's stubborn wor... hahaha! Must keep talking fast and very long then she settle for not coming down in the morning but will be going SP later after work to find them or should I say her?

Not much in the mood to blog that much after seeing the latest entry on her baka's blog. Seems like that baka said something to her on the fone last nite. I know I am being childish and stupid. Guess I am just too possessive le bah, get jealous so easily... Got to work on that more... She hasn't replied my sms since morning le... Weird... Maybe I am just thinking too much again. -_-"

ORiNz