水瓶の随心所欲

Thursday, 23 September 2004

Congee & Porridge...

Lazy and keep forgetting to blog when I really wanted to. By the time I reached home from work, usually lose the mood to blog liao. Past 2 days juz mainly attachment, freelance, rot & slack loh... Nothing fancy, nothing much. The only one thing special is that I am hungrier than usual. ^_^" Can't blame me coz been eating congee and porridge everyday for most of my meals. That's not veri filling for me leh but the nite before mama fried me a scrambled egg to eat. haha! Last nite ate instant noodles with egg but the veggies I eat till siao lah. The stalks all so hard, eat till my mouth oso tired coz I not chewing the normal way.

Actually supposed to go catch Cinderalla Story with Iris on Mon or Wed but she cannot go home too late and don't have any good timings coz the movie is phrasing out this week liao le... Nowadays somehow chatted quite a lot with Iris, maybe coz we can click bah. She's Capri like WanYi and Tingz. haha! Now my closer groupie of frenz consist of the Capricornians and Taurians liao wor... Throw in a few of the other horoscopes and more or less complete liao le?

Yesterday discussed with Jery briefly about taking over part of his online web hosting business so more of less settled on taking over liao. The business can't earn much but definitely not much of a losing business since I will be the one doingthe business while he's the one bearing most of the costs. Technically, I am a free labor but I doing it more for fun?

Last nite got something special. Stacey lao po first time call me lao gong! hahaha... I thought something happened to her or wat wor coz I know she not the type who will do that. haha! But anyway, chatted a bit with her then continued with my web hosting research. Nothing much for now except Oscar bday celebration tml and CSCC's mooncake festival BBQ on Sat.

ORiNz