水瓶の随心所欲

Tuesday, 28 September 2004

Xin Fu...

It's been quite a long while since I am truly so happy le bahz... Now that I managed to fill out that void with daerie, my life kinda complete liao le. Can say I am happy, content and glad that I met someone like her, someone who can know what's going on in my brain, someone who's so understanding to the point of spoiling me liao le. hahaha!

Yesterday met up with daerie after work. Was a bit worried coz of her latest blog entry but cleared it up liao le. We took a photo card together wor but she say we wear till black black and the background oso dark so not that nice though I think it's quite good already. Maybe I simply reach the point that I totally adore her liao le loh. Some people advised me not to fall too deep but I am already right at the bottom liao. hahaha! What to do... I made my decision liao mah. ^_^"

Anyway, we walked walked a bit then sent her home liao le. Then I blur blur took the wrong train home. I neber sleep oso neber notice wor. hahaha! Reached YewTee then I realised I took wrong side... ^_^" Reached home then saw grandma got come over for dinner, went my room use computer. After that went to talk on the phone with daerie loh. Surfed while after packing her off to bed coz she say she won't sleep until she received the sms that I am going to turn in liao. -_-" Anyway, I like her as she is, maybe more as we go along and know her better...

ORiN`b|iSs