Changed!
Think maybe after the recent incidents, my character finally takes a small turn around liao le... For good or for bad, I think I quite like the me of now... That's why suddenly thought of what Chunk always accused us of being 'Changed!' for whatever stuff. When he got a new gf and don't want to go out with us that often, we accused him of being 'Changed!'. When Newbie changed target again, we did that as well. Even me with I got more involved with CSCC stuff oso kena accused of being 'Changed!' but... I think this time round really 'Changed!'...
Somehow, I beginning to have some success in biting my fingernails and oso biting/peeling off the skin around my nails. My nails are at their longest ever point since I came into this world. hahaha! All that with the help of a few plasters. I know... They look dirty and you guys will start complaining about that... I am changing them like every 2-3 days liao le... Hopefully I will resist till all my skin grow back and heal. Determination siaz... I even bought that roll of plasters wor...
Maybe all these are thanks for that somebody who I think you are tired of me mentioning liao le... Think next step will be to train up my body but... Enough of good news liao le... I missed the deadline for my registration of my medical for NS so now have to go on an appointment date and time set by the CMPB... Sianzation... So much happened until I forget the deadline... hahaha! GG!
Think today going to do my hair liao le... So tml will surprise u guys a bit bahz... I wonder how it will turn out... haha! *pray* Hopefully the new image will be nice and refreshing for me bahz...
ORiN outagez...
Somehow, I beginning to have some success in biting my fingernails and oso biting/peeling off the skin around my nails. My nails are at their longest ever point since I came into this world. hahaha! All that with the help of a few plasters. I know... They look dirty and you guys will start complaining about that... I am changing them like every 2-3 days liao le... Hopefully I will resist till all my skin grow back and heal. Determination siaz... I even bought that roll of plasters wor...
Maybe all these are thanks for that somebody who I think you are tired of me mentioning liao le... Think next step will be to train up my body but... Enough of good news liao le... I missed the deadline for my registration of my medical for NS so now have to go on an appointment date and time set by the CMPB... Sianzation... So much happened until I forget the deadline... hahaha! GG!
Think today going to do my hair liao le... So tml will surprise u guys a bit bahz... I wonder how it will turn out... haha! *pray* Hopefully the new image will be nice and refreshing for me bahz...
ORiN outagez...
