Backie to Nomality
hahaha! I don't even know if there's the word 'normality' but come on, this is my realm leh. So I will use my brand of english and singlish without the thy, thee and thou. I know you guys will get my meaning lah... Was missing daerie yesterday then reached home chatted with her online for a in few hours loh. Now I know why she said in one of her sms that she is not the Eunice I so called once loved... I think I unknowingly compared her and Eunice together and I made the comment that I think both of you guys are a similar in some ways. I think that made her a bit dislike Eunice but not really my fault mah... Then kena bombarded by daerie loh... hahaha! But I think it's all okay liao le lah... Eunice was never a major crush mah... I still prefer my daerie over her. haha!
Yesterday chatted with Eggie WanYi when I was at work... She accused me of being bo xim coz I never read her blog often then say I give other people specific messages but never leave her any. Then daerie oso accuse me bo xim. Oh manz... Everyone accusing me to for being bo xim... *toot* I were all that bad lah... I tried to include those who were there for me but I think it's pretty hard to keep track who are the ones having the URL to this place. When I finally got the time to settle down for my own things, I think I will get down to doing that security thingy that I wanted to implement.
About that chat last night, I am fine with the way things are now but I most prob won't fang xia bah. It's not a matter of whether I can or not but rather that I prefer to hold on to it. It's quite silly but XueFeng was right, I can't expect anything in return and I think I can do that quite well. Don't laugh at my foolishness because I think she's worth that much...
Now I have to give her something to read during the camp, I think I will continue that tonite if I remember but don't think it will be 18 pages front and back. It looks more likely to be 180+ pages all-front. It was something I bought and received as a gift in sec 3and meant to give to a crush but decided that she's probably not the one to give so I kept it anyway. Tore out the front pages to start anew. Seems like I have to use all my creativity is making it nice... That means I have to complete that idea of birthday present for her liao... I got a demanding daerie, 3 almost as equal demanding dearies and oso a demanding Eggie. ^_^"
I think she might be surprised how good my memory really is but I think the present will be kinda big oso and I know I still owe my dearies blue roses. haha!
ORiN outage...
Yesterday chatted with Eggie WanYi when I was at work... She accused me of being bo xim coz I never read her blog often then say I give other people specific messages but never leave her any. Then daerie oso accuse me bo xim. Oh manz... Everyone accusing me to for being bo xim... *toot* I were all that bad lah... I tried to include those who were there for me but I think it's pretty hard to keep track who are the ones having the URL to this place. When I finally got the time to settle down for my own things, I think I will get down to doing that security thingy that I wanted to implement.
About that chat last night, I am fine with the way things are now but I most prob won't fang xia bah. It's not a matter of whether I can or not but rather that I prefer to hold on to it. It's quite silly but XueFeng was right, I can't expect anything in return and I think I can do that quite well. Don't laugh at my foolishness because I think she's worth that much...
Now I have to give her something to read during the camp, I think I will continue that tonite if I remember but don't think it will be 18 pages front and back. It looks more likely to be 180+ pages all-front. It was something I bought and received as a gift in sec 3and meant to give to a crush but decided that she's probably not the one to give so I kept it anyway. Tore out the front pages to start anew. Seems like I have to use all my creativity is making it nice... That means I have to complete that idea of birthday present for her liao... I got a demanding daerie, 3 almost as equal demanding dearies and oso a demanding Eggie. ^_^"
I think she might be surprised how good my memory really is but I think the present will be kinda big oso and I know I still owe my dearies blue roses. haha!
ORiN outage...
