水瓶の随心所欲

Tuesday, 14 September 2004

Bad Day...

Yesterday was going quite okay until I reached my dreadful home. My mother started picking on me again... Argh! I am 19 years old and I cannot even make a decision on when I want to fix my cousin's computer. Already confirmed with my cousin that I going over on Sat and she keep insisting that I go during weekdays, before Friday. I refused and she threatened to not pay for my braces downpayment first. Think I better come up with some back ups in case, she went on her madness again...

Slept real early last nite coz my right eye somehow feel a bit swollen, like kena boxed right in the eye. hahaha! Fell asleep by 8+pm liao le then woke up at 4am. *toot* Then use my computer and saw ZhiCheng online, chionging his report... hahaha! Last min wor...

Today muz remember to go transfer funds to LiZhuang's acc for Oscar's bday present. Then need to do my web design work for Lester again. I hated it when he don't give me a deadline... No deadline then I nua all the way then when he asked for it, I haven't do much at all. Sianz½...