水瓶の随心所欲

Sunday, 20 June 2004

BBQ

Went for CSCC BBQ yesterday and it was quite fun loh... Didnt sleep the whole night and oso didnt really eat much either. Spent quite some time chatting with HuiZheng and JingYing on the beach. That's when chatting becomes something fun when you are talking with closer friends. They both gave me a hanging question on my head: 'who are my close friends?'... I was a bit stunned and dont know how to answer leh. In club, the two of them are my closest friends liao le. As the my past, I'd rather not mention it. Not that nice a past after all leh... My close friends juz enter my life at a certain phrase of my life and then leave after a couple of years loh. The more permanent ones I think is Andy and Xael liao... One is my childhood buddy while the other is my sec 1 & 2 classmate. It seem that one doesnt tell one friend everything...

Then KaiWei came along to sit with us then we stopped talking about the topic we were discussing which is quite confidential, I think... ^_^" Then he told us about his tactics on asking Andrea to be his girlfriend and it was damn cool and funny. hahaha!

Lester juz called and I think I did something wrong again... Sianz... I cant seem to be getting anything right... haiz... My cough is getting a bit like having TB lidat le... Once I start coughing then is multiple coughs liao le... hahaha! Till the next entry...

ORiN outz... *cough* *cough* *cough*