Pain...
That's what I felt this morning coz my intestine pain suddenly come back, not serious but still a dumb niggling pain. After that went to meet JingYing at MRT to get something, then went sch for my CRS test liao. My discussion cafe marks quite high sia, I got 78%. The test quite okay except that my handphone beeped right before the test start... hahaha! Tingz messaged me mah then arrange to go watch Troy on the 8th. ^_^" Think we going to the old haunt bah... So far watch movies with her like 3-4 times all at the same place so become old haunt liao le... That means I will only help Selina set up for the enrollment for a short while but will come back for the MC Camp later in the evening.
Eh... The pain suddenly come back for a while juz before I typed this sentence... Then today went club for a while to pass Eunice some vcds then kena pushed outta club by her when Andrea trying to say something... Reached home today then discover that my wisdom tooth getting more and more irritating liao then it's almost all out liao le loh... 1 down 3 to go... hahaha! Kinda feeling heaty these days coz of the damn weather and oso this damn wisdom tooth that took his own sweet time to grow...
A little something for someone who was sad sometime back, I won't name who but you know who you are lah... Taken from my fav movie, My Girl, and always bring tears to me when I hear it...
Weeping willow with your tears running down...
Why do you always weep and frown?
Is it because he left you one day?
Is it because he could not stay?
He found shelter in your shade...
You thought his laughter would never fade...
On your branches, he would swing...
Do you long for the happiness that day would bring?
Weeping willow, stop your tears...
For there is something to calm your fears;
If you think death has ripped you forever apart...
I know he'll always be in your heart...
Eh... The pain suddenly come back for a while juz before I typed this sentence... Then today went club for a while to pass Eunice some vcds then kena pushed outta club by her when Andrea trying to say something... Reached home today then discover that my wisdom tooth getting more and more irritating liao then it's almost all out liao le loh... 1 down 3 to go... hahaha! Kinda feeling heaty these days coz of the damn weather and oso this damn wisdom tooth that took his own sweet time to grow...
A little something for someone who was sad sometime back, I won't name who but you know who you are lah... Taken from my fav movie, My Girl, and always bring tears to me when I hear it...
Weeping willow with your tears running down...
Why do you always weep and frown?
Is it because he left you one day?
Is it because he could not stay?
He found shelter in your shade...
You thought his laughter would never fade...
On your branches, he would swing...
Do you long for the happiness that day would bring?
Weeping willow, stop your tears...
For there is something to calm your fears;
If you think death has ripped you forever apart...
I know he'll always be in your heart...
