Sianz...
Today Oscar's coming over to pia project... He's my twin, my sleeping buddy during lectures, drinking buddy during lessons. Of the people in my clique, I like him the most, not too close, not too distant, juz nice for a friend of an Aquarian. He's Libra, confirm + chop can click with Aquarius... hahaha!
Went for the briefing for overseas internship and it was like: hopeless... Now then start to regret for my slackness seem a bit too late. The main prob will be my grades, especially Year 1. My average till now is a C+ only but the requirements for Queensland and Melbourne is B+, one grade short. Unless I avoid getting Cs or Ds this sem, I have no chance... Then I got the intention to keep a doggie now so go overseas seem not possible. Save the money and work in Singapore seem good enough bah.
Long haired Chi Hua Hua sure is cute and handsome. Silky Terrier and Maltese oso veri cute. OMG! Which to choose? I am a poor guy loh, no money to get pure breed so I getting a mix breed bah. Lidat oso my dog oso healthier. ^_^" Mission Doggie begins! Any donation is welcome, tag on my chatterbox and I will contact you. hahaha!
Went for the briefing for overseas internship and it was like: hopeless... Now then start to regret for my slackness seem a bit too late. The main prob will be my grades, especially Year 1. My average till now is a C+ only but the requirements for Queensland and Melbourne is B+, one grade short. Unless I avoid getting Cs or Ds this sem, I have no chance... Then I got the intention to keep a doggie now so go overseas seem not possible. Save the money and work in Singapore seem good enough bah.
Long haired Chi Hua Hua sure is cute and handsome. Silky Terrier and Maltese oso veri cute. OMG! Which to choose? I am a poor guy loh, no money to get pure breed so I getting a mix breed bah. Lidat oso my dog oso healthier. ^_^" Mission Doggie begins! Any donation is welcome, tag on my chatterbox and I will contact you. hahaha!
