水瓶の随心所欲

Monday, 5 April 2004

Busy & Tired...

Today rushed through my DEUI Flash project till 5pm then go hand it in. 1 down, 3 more to go... After that went SALC help Eunice to do her project but not much of a help lah coz there got many pple helping her liao so I a bit duo yu. ^_^" The problem is she don't let me go home coz say next one is me liao... hahaha! Help her oso need to queue sia, she really popular. Think she got something on her mind but she neber tell me, I guess should be some eye-related problems bah. Her pair of teary eyes always cause her problems 1... ^_^"

Yesterday was working again... Now left 1 more week then I won't be working at Cravings liao le. It will be the end of 2 years of employment at Cravings sia, kinda long oso... Yesterday is basically super clumsy... First I cut my finger then it keep bleeding like won't stop lidat. ^_^" Then I got my injured hand soaked with Pepsi.... hahaha! Don't know why I was so clumsy... Maybe coz got quite a bit on my mind...

Sat nite was chatting with Sandy, my pri sch classmate. She confirmed that I got that 'tell me your secrets' face... hahaha! I not very close to her then she tell me her big secret. hahaha! That's kinda nice of her to do that though. Really miss those pri sch pals... We were damn united loh... damn united at being not veri united... hahhaa!