水瓶の随心所欲

Tuesday, 13 April 2004

ORiNity Era 2?

Actually supposed to make this post on Sunday but was busy with my project so wrote it down on my little organizer. ^_^" A while since I blogged liao le coz super busy with my projects. Finally completed both of them liao le but still left a big 60% project to hand in on Friday. That one I am totally blur about it... 3 more days to DSAL deadline and it's programming loh... sianz...

Now, I am more and more for the idea of going for the overseas internship programme. Last Sat then know that Steve oso got apply, maybe we will end up in the same uni. Doreen said that Univeristy of Melbourne is one of the best in Aus at the moment so I choosing it as my first choice. She did a lot of research on Aussie Unis and going there this july to study in Sydney University. Lets hope all goes well and I will be back in Australia come July.

The idea to bring my ORiNity to my own web space and server cannot materialize coz of some technical issues that I am lazy to solve so I decided to go for a blog skin instead. Found one that I like a lot but going to tweak it to suit me. So far, still no time to tweak things yet. Hope can put it up asap...

Life's fine for me though kinda tired, nothing special in particular. Nowadays mainly is projects, FO, projects, FO... hahaha! Sunday was my last day at Cravings liao le. Kinda fast and weird that I stayed there for 2½ years... ^_^" Selina came to pop in a visit. I wonder why some pple envy me for working at a strudel shop. Strudels are that nice meh? I hear the word, I already sianz½ liao le... Maybe I juz don't like going home smelling so buttery... And Eunice wanted me to bring her strudels from my workplace but impossible. Strudels not fresh then not nice liao le... ^_^" Nvm bah, next time got chance then bring her to the shop to get loh... ^_^"