Projects!
Argh! Projects, projects and more projects! Slack, slack and still slack! WTH... Projects all due within the next 2 weeks and I still lacking. Didn't do my NMA assignment dued today but think I tml then go sch hand it in bah... Monday still got DEUI project due... Haiz... I think I getting a bit out of hand with my slacking liao le...
Tml still got FO meeting. Think this year we mroe efficient than last year coz everything got ironed out before the exams start. Hope everything will go find and be a success! It's going to be a 7 days 6 nite camp if I am not wrong... Siao siao sia... Long time since I was away for so long. The last time was when I went to Perth without my family. ^_^"
Now starting on my NMA assignment report liao le, finally... hahaha! Tonite need to do quite a lot else I dead liao le...
ORiN outta...
Tml still got FO meeting. Think this year we mroe efficient than last year coz everything got ironed out before the exams start. Hope everything will go find and be a success! It's going to be a 7 days 6 nite camp if I am not wrong... Siao siao sia... Long time since I was away for so long. The last time was when I went to Perth without my family. ^_^"
Now starting on my NMA assignment report liao le, finally... hahaha! Tonite need to do quite a lot else I dead liao le...
ORiN outta...
