Fast forward?
Looking for a free template to design my new blog layout and design at the moment. Was planning to go sch and help out with Karen's event but wasn't feeling that well in the morning when I woke up. I am thinking of moving the whole blog off blog*spot to anycities where my free webspace is hosted. Suddenly got a rush of ideas into my brain so now still a bit saturated and vague but I think I want to include animes reviews for my webbie as well. The new webbie may be www.orinity.vze.com or whatever name that I haven't thought out... May be I can use www.orino.vze.com oso...
Last nite was Starry Starry Night and I kinda like the shirt coz it's a polo tee, a new fav fashion style for me bah. Coz I am think polo tees suit me more bah... Karen oso say I wear polo tee look better... hahaha! DHL got 1st in the Group category as Lisar finally won the top prize in her 3rd and last year. Congrats to her! She's a great singer after all, she deserved it. The whole event was sprinkled with traces of William Hung and his She Bangs. hahaha!
Juz chatted with Lynn, my godsis. Later going to watch movie with her bah coz quite long time neber see her liao le. Tml need to work else no money to pay for my outstanding debts. I wonder when I finally going to strike 4D. hahaha! I buy so long liao still neber strike a hair yet...
ORiN outage... ^_^"
Last nite was Starry Starry Night and I kinda like the shirt coz it's a polo tee, a new fav fashion style for me bah. Coz I am think polo tees suit me more bah... Karen oso say I wear polo tee look better... hahaha! DHL got 1st in the Group category as Lisar finally won the top prize in her 3rd and last year. Congrats to her! She's a great singer after all, she deserved it. The whole event was sprinkled with traces of William Hung and his She Bangs. hahaha!
Juz chatted with Lynn, my godsis. Later going to watch movie with her bah coz quite long time neber see her liao le. Tml need to work else no money to pay for my outstanding debts. I wonder when I finally going to strike 4D. hahaha! I buy so long liao still neber strike a hair yet...
ORiN outage... ^_^"
