Tears of Oblivion...
Today had to work so not really eventful. Nothing special happened till moments before. Summarised in two words is really easy: Bad Day...
Yesterday was the FO meeting and I was in charge of logistics. It's something I have done before so nothing new and XiaoQian will be my assistant. After tonite, lost all my winnings and also my capital. The next two weeks will be project deadlines and more project deadlines. I also agreed to help Eunice with her VB.NET as well. We are finally talking like normal...
I didn't know I was so unpopular... I didn't know I offended them... I didn't know that I hurt them... haiz... I didn't even know that I disappointed them... They are my frenz and I treated them as if I took them for granted... Some things I don't see but I already can feel... I am not in that clique anymore... My mouth's fault again... haiz... The solution now? Simple as I was in Sec 4, keep my mouth shut and do more work... Nothing much more to say anymore... What's done is done... CK wants to help me but I said no. I don't want anyone to see my tears... no one except those I trust... I don't want to drop tears like in primary school. Almost did it in Sec 4 but got through the hard times... I know I am disliked for my mouth, I will juz shut up now...
Paradox managed to keep hope in her box, I could not... I won't be depressed as I have given up hope...
Yesterday was the FO meeting and I was in charge of logistics. It's something I have done before so nothing new and XiaoQian will be my assistant. After tonite, lost all my winnings and also my capital. The next two weeks will be project deadlines and more project deadlines. I also agreed to help Eunice with her VB.NET as well. We are finally talking like normal...
I didn't know I was so unpopular... I didn't know I offended them... I didn't know that I hurt them... haiz... I didn't even know that I disappointed them... They are my frenz and I treated them as if I took them for granted... Some things I don't see but I already can feel... I am not in that clique anymore... My mouth's fault again... haiz... The solution now? Simple as I was in Sec 4, keep my mouth shut and do more work... Nothing much more to say anymore... What's done is done... CK wants to help me but I said no. I don't want anyone to see my tears... no one except those I trust... I don't want to drop tears like in primary school. Almost did it in Sec 4 but got through the hard times... I know I am disliked for my mouth, I will juz shut up now...
Paradox managed to keep hope in her box, I could not... I won't be depressed as I have given up hope...
