水瓶の随心所欲

Saturday, 13 March 2004

Yuan Yuan!

That's the only phrase I remember after my sleep... ^_^" Was refering to Yun Yun coz when first come poly don't know who is who then see name like quite good looking lidat then got shocked. Si Qi become a guy who I now call Jimmy, Jin Ling oso turned out to be a guy... sianz... Then Yun Yun become a gal who is yuan yuan... My class got the most gals but not a chio bu... ^_^"

Fast forward to yesterday, completed Fruits Basket and really hope that they will releasing Fruits Basket 2 eventually... It's a nice anime. Today have to do Flash no matter what coz tml working then need to hand in on Mon liao... argh! Now for the super good news! I going attachment nxt sem! hahaha! Somemore going into attachment with my projet group of last sem which is oso the best group in poly so far but CK and Jimmy neber tio attachment, they tio FYP instead... They lidat quite jialat coz most of our clique going ITP first...

Enough for today, I now a bit hungry... Last nite din really eat dinner... Then at nite I lazy to cook... ^_^V