Shagged out...
As the topic says, I am kinda shagged out liao... Tired but finally can rest a bit after handing in my DEUI flash assignment. I completed it in sch today and did most of it in sch too... Can't believe that I can complete the assignment in 1 day... hahaha! Bumped into XiTing today and received a message from PeiLing through Friendster. Super long time since I last saw PeiLing liao... She's my sec sch senior and 2 years older than me... Very cheerful and very friendly... hahaha...
Juz watched Cheaper By The Dozen on my computer, it's a really funny show sia... Now going my room to rest liao le... I thought about the attachment thing and decided that I want to go out and experience the outside world instead of working at my uncle's company during my ITP. Time to catch some much needed sleep... zzz...
Juz watched Cheaper By The Dozen on my computer, it's a really funny show sia... Now going my room to rest liao le... I thought about the attachment thing and decided that I want to go out and experience the outside world instead of working at my uncle's company during my ITP. Time to catch some much needed sleep... zzz...
