水瓶の随心所欲

Thursday, 26 February 2004

Invaded...

Feeling fiery inside... I am the eldest child and yet treated with respect of the youngest: totally no respect... I pay for my computer, the net line and my own fone bill... I feel that I am being sensible enough to work and study at the same time... Yeah, I am noisy and I like to kao peh kao bu... I like to talk loudly and rudely... Oh, you are an angel then... You dare to talk back to our father no holds bar... I am the younger brother, not the elder brother... I am someone for you to kp everyday... No wonder, I rather stay out late than go back home... Go home to my computer but tio kp for asking to use it... I asked and said that I want to use it after I come out from my bath and she said 'I havent finish using.' I don't mind that but her tone was definitely not acceptable for an elder... What the FUCK!

I think I will need to work during the holidays to make sure I got money to build another computer bah... Haiz... The new one I place in my room loh... Then use broadband in my room and 56k for the one in the living room loh... She likes to take things for granted then let her be loh... Internet no need pay 1 mah... Digital camera ask her to pay $120 then she kpkb... Now have to throw the money in her face to keep her mouth shut... Yeah, I am not like Eunice somehow... I envy the authority that she have over her silbings... Too bad I don't so I will juz shut the computer down? Haiz... Fan nuo and more fan nuo... Even my den she oso invade liao le... Have to move my things from my den to my domicile liao... My den is my study, my domicile is my room... Both are practically my world... Spend most of my time in the study but now cannot liao...

I requested for her to clear up her stuff after she left to let me take over the computer but she left her jacket on my armchair, left her mug on the coaster and some discount coupon on the keyboard... Result? I got blasted for being noisy... I got blasted by my mother too... As for my father, thank the horoscopes that he's not in else I will be blasted by him too... Where does that lead to? Another slap bah... My father is down right biased so no point talking reason... What I say is rubbish 1 lah... My area's cleaning of coz should be done by me mah... Who else's gotta do it if not me... I juz move all and I mean all my stuff in my computer area to my room liao... Invasion completed for her... She wants the area then take it loh... I got no say 1 mah... I am the clown in the court, the slave in the household, the one who get bullied easily... No point in fighting for rights or respect that slaves are not entitled to coz slaves have no rights or respect...

Enslaved for life, tortured mentally, strained physically... Is that all to my life? Haiz...