As Usual...
Last nite managed to get some rare sleep hours when I turned my nap into sleep. Took the 'nap' at 8+pm then woke up at 9am this morning. ^_^" Finally got into the mood to study my Java liao... This time it is called DSAL otherwise can refer as advanced Java programming... Damn jialat... Only understand some parts nia but going to pia today to see if I can figure out more.
Most of my gal frens did very well for As but my sec sch clique of guys din do too well for their GP... Tingz got A A B A2, Janice got A A A A1 and Pei^2 got A C D B3... All can go uni... As for the guys, Andy got A C D C6 while TianBao got A B C C6... They oso can go uni bah... Now my turn liao to study for my tests liao... Mdm Tingz ordered me to study... hahaha! She lame 1 lah... I agree with her then she say I make her sound veri ba dao... hahaha! omg! Women!
Now listening to Lord of the Rings: Return of the King soundtracks after 2 rounds of Jolin's new album Cheng Bao... Quiet soothing and I need that else the headache's gotta come back again... Back to notes, codes and more dead brain cells...
Most of my gal frens did very well for As but my sec sch clique of guys din do too well for their GP... Tingz got A A B A2, Janice got A A A A1 and Pei^2 got A C D B3... All can go uni... As for the guys, Andy got A C D C6 while TianBao got A B C C6... They oso can go uni bah... Now my turn liao to study for my tests liao... Mdm Tingz ordered me to study... hahaha! She lame 1 lah... I agree with her then she say I make her sound veri ba dao... hahaha! omg! Women!
Now listening to Lord of the Rings: Return of the King soundtracks after 2 rounds of Jolin's new album Cheng Bao... Quiet soothing and I need that else the headache's gotta come back again... Back to notes, codes and more dead brain cells...
