Organized...
A few days neber come blog liao, partly due to my laziness and slackness... I will start with the BBQ on Friday then... Went to Newbie's condo after school and fire not even started... hahaha! Then all looking at me to start fire... Worse sia... All eye power... Even Jimmy sick oso have to help me... OMG! That Victor got come and he's damn lam nua... Typical rich boy... Come and eat only... No need cook rite? OMG! Then that nite the nite sky damn beautiful... We juz sat there by the pool gazing at the stars... So nice! I think it's damn chio loh... You guys sure miss that beauty... We went home rather early coz Fatty pang seh us... Originally wanted to go KTV chiong till late late but Fatty hopped onto his bus when it arrived... OMG! Then went home with PeiLee and Boon...
Sat went out with Tingz and Janice to watch Honey... Meet up with Tingz 1st coz Janice said she would be late but then... I oso late for 25min then Tingz demand apology loh... hahaha... as in a joking manner lah... I gave her her bday present finally... Think she quite liked it bah but she forgot to bring mine... OMG! Then we went to buy tickets 1st while waiting for Janice to call us... Went walk walk in Carrefour and bumped into Xiao Qian and her bf... ^_^" Actually is bumped into her trice... I thought I saw her for the third time when I alighted at Yishun... So damn qiao sia... Back to the outing... Janice called and said that she's lost in Suntec City... hahaha! Then we have to walk back to pick her up... hahaha... The movie turned out rather nice... We oso found out that Tingz and I got some common stuff... We got identical wallets... as in same brand and same series loh... We got the same discman... As in same colour, same brand and model... So qiao... Then she keep saying that 'Are you my long lost twin?' Diao~!~ Wait! I not implying anything more than that okay? You guys here sometimes think a bit too much 1... hahaha... Though I used to have a crush on her but don't think now got liao... It was during the days when I was shorter than her... She's tall btw, only a bit shorter than me... ^_^"
Today worked most of the day away then tml meeting Tingz for lunch. She say her new workplace no one to pei her mah... Then shun bian take my present from her b4 she ate them up... hahaha! Meeting her at Raffles at say 12.30pm but think I giving her a surprise with some strudels. Thinking of going my workplace to pick some fresh ones up on my way to meet her... Coz I late on Sat oso mah... but dont know lah... Mainly is coz she likes strudels bah... That tan chi gui... hahaha! Signing off liao... gotta go do project... ^_^"
Sat went out with Tingz and Janice to watch Honey... Meet up with Tingz 1st coz Janice said she would be late but then... I oso late for 25min then Tingz demand apology loh... hahaha... as in a joking manner lah... I gave her her bday present finally... Think she quite liked it bah but she forgot to bring mine... OMG! Then we went to buy tickets 1st while waiting for Janice to call us... Went walk walk in Carrefour and bumped into Xiao Qian and her bf... ^_^" Actually is bumped into her trice... I thought I saw her for the third time when I alighted at Yishun... So damn qiao sia... Back to the outing... Janice called and said that she's lost in Suntec City... hahaha! Then we have to walk back to pick her up... hahaha... The movie turned out rather nice... We oso found out that Tingz and I got some common stuff... We got identical wallets... as in same brand and same series loh... We got the same discman... As in same colour, same brand and model... So qiao... Then she keep saying that 'Are you my long lost twin?' Diao~!~ Wait! I not implying anything more than that okay? You guys here sometimes think a bit too much 1... hahaha... Though I used to have a crush on her but don't think now got liao... It was during the days when I was shorter than her... She's tall btw, only a bit shorter than me... ^_^"
Today worked most of the day away then tml meeting Tingz for lunch. She say her new workplace no one to pei her mah... Then shun bian take my present from her b4 she ate them up... hahaha! Meeting her at Raffles at say 12.30pm but think I giving her a surprise with some strudels. Thinking of going my workplace to pick some fresh ones up on my way to meet her... Coz I late on Sat oso mah... but dont know lah... Mainly is coz she likes strudels bah... That tan chi gui... hahaha! Signing off liao... gotta go do project... ^_^"
