水瓶の随心所欲

Thursday, 9 October 2003

Slack...

Today I am feeling very very slack... It rained when I was about to go school so I wore my windbreaker over my tee and left. Got very wet but my tee was still quite dry. That walk to the MRT station more or less set the mood for the day... ^_^"

I did not attend any of my lessons today at all so I went to slack in club. Went home with HuiZhen after that... I got a henna tattoo by the way... hahaha! It looked kinda like those patterns that appeared on Recca's arm in Flame of Recca. I finally lifted some dumbbells last nite coz too long neber go lift liao... Too slack will go weak 1 leh... hahaha!

Today I heard from ChunKit that I got C for my WEBA test... I thought I was going to fail so C is not too bad coz it is my usual grade... hahaha... ChunKit failed while Oscar got under 30... Heard that ChunKit broke down today... Sad case lah... All too stressed up with projects liao... Then I today veri unproductive, so tml muz get more things done...

I juz added a Qcounter so that I will roughly know whether you guys got come see my blog anot... ^_^" I dont really like to be talking to cyber walls mah. Somemore shouting into cyberspace dont even have echo loh... hahaha!