水瓶の随心所欲

Wednesday, 8 October 2003

Shagged...

It's been one week since I come to update the ORiN... All I can say is that the exams are coming and I am starting to shag out liao... My exams will start on 27 Oct... That's fast...

Today stayed back in sch to work on my projects till 8.30pm. Damn seh! For the past 2 days, I didn't sleep till about 4am coz I am doing my projects. The first night was coz I chatted with WanYi till nearly 4am lah... ^_^" I finally completed about 6 of my 8 projects this sem but now is time for me to start on my MDAD project as I have to submit it next Friday. I also have to concentrate a lot on my WEBA project...

For the past week, I didn't really go club at all. Starting to wonder how the club pple are getting on... Saw Selina today when I was taking a break from my project and she returned me my 4 bucks... hahaha! Then today the 4 of us wore pink to school... hahaha! All four wore the Pure Milk series pink tee... hahaha! It's so lame...