水瓶の随心所欲

Friday, 26 September 2003

Confused...

Just finished chatting with JunXiang of CADC... He is the guy who liked JunTing but kena condemned. JunTing went stead with another guy last week according to her but now I am very confused... She said that she explained to JunXiang about us lying to him that we are an item liao but juz now JunXiang still come talk to me about the me and her. I think I will have to call or sms her tml liao... Haiz...

More and more projects deadlines to meet and Dominic is stressed till he is down with fever liao. WEBA test next wed and I got the feeling that I am dead meat. Haiz...

Went home with JingYing today and now I think she oso kinda stressed with life. Haiz... Everyone is having their stress levels increasing liao. Perhaps it is the approaching exams... I did not feel that stress during my 1st year but this year is different, the ante is upped... Hope I can puch through... Haiz...