水瓶の随心所欲

Thursday, 11 September 2003

Boing!

Guess what? I pon my two practicals today. ^__^"

Yesterday was my ISNS test which was also the last paper for me as well. I confirm plus chop that I can pass that one although not with flying colours. MCQ and True/False were hard for a test paper but the Structured made me laugh. Damn easy but I dying for the 1st 2 sections.

After school went play bball with Jimmy and ChunKit. Then, we played with another guy 2 on 2. That guy damn power loh. Heng I was on his team... hahaha... We thrashed CK and Jimmy 3 in a row. I yesterday also on form, score like no need money lidat... hahaha... I think it is due to the weather coz I don't tire that easily during cloudly days with grey clouds. If it is under the sun, I sure damn tired by the end of the 1st game.

WanYi and CK quarrelled on IRC that day. Sianz... I think there must be some misunderstanding in there loh. Both pissed off that day and stepped right on each other's foot. Haiz... Why they muz quarrel? Yi ren ra yi bu, bu hao ma? Haiz... Friends are hard to come by loh, don't need quarrel until lidat 1... They now attitude each other liao then I think I going to kena also coz among the sl@ckers, I the closest to WanYi liao... Haiz...

Where's the rain today? Quick come then I can go nap... hahaha... ^__^"

Here's my horoscope for tml, 12 Sep:
You have been holding on to a relationship from the past for a while now. The time has come to let it go, Francis. If you have unresolved issues with an old romantic partner, why not address them once and for all? Something is likely to occur today that makes you realize how stuck in the past you have been. The only way to move forward is to revisit those painful memories and clear them from your mind.

Rising Sign:
You are currently in the middle of an existential crisis, Francis, as the planetary context summons you to modify your sense of identity. It's time to release the crazy side of your character! You've hidden your real character for such a long time, it's possible that people won't recognize you right away! Today, the square of the Moon and Saturn helps you to accept yourself more.

Sounds not very good to me leh... Jialat! hahaha...