Test...
Sianz... Studying for my WEBA test for tml. It will take up 30% of the whole module. Tml die die muz pass coz my project is 60% and I not sure if I can make it anot... Today went to sch in the red NDP tee that the sch gave me... hahaha... But it is the 4 of us wear the same tee... hahaha... I mean Jimmy, Oscar, ChunKit and me. We hoping to get rid of Newbie's 'Sua Kia of the Season' curse coz we going to place bets on football today... hahaha...
I got a new haircut over the weekend but did not go dye it blue as I always wanted. It is short and I think I am juz going to anyhow comb... hahaha... This week more or less need to complete 3 projects with 1 due on Fri. Sat going back sch to do project and then Sun still have to work... KNN! So tired so shagged...
Later think I am going to watch Arsenal's match then I go sleep...
I got a new haircut over the weekend but did not go dye it blue as I always wanted. It is short and I think I am juz going to anyhow comb... hahaha... This week more or less need to complete 3 projects with 1 due on Fri. Sat going back sch to do project and then Sun still have to work... KNN! So tired so shagged...
Later think I am going to watch Arsenal's match then I go sleep...
