Life Sux...
Past few days did not turned out that well... Camping in computer lab most of the time to do my WEBA project... Somehow I got back the feeling that life sucks. Maybe it's because the moon and the stars are hidden behind the clouds... Don't know what's wrong with everyone... Maybe it's stress, projects or exams, I always crap a lot to keep everyone smiling but seem to backfire often past few days...
Tio kan for crapping and my 'rubbish'... Time for the cheerful Francis to turn in for the time being. I kinda think that I got split personality. One side is more serious and critical while one side is cheerful and jokish... ^_^" Maybe it's time for the change over again... Changing over perhaps can help... Or at least saved me some redundant scoldings online and offline... I am pissed off and sad but I dont blame people for being bad to me... Everyone have mood swings and I think the best way is perhaps to let it out... As for friends, I think fading away for a while is perhaps the best way... If they treat me as a friend, they will look me up sooner or later...
Watched the last esp of Qian Nu You Hun tonite and kinda found the ending quote veri nice...
Tian shi ze yang de lan, yun shi ze yang de xiao sar... Wo de li qu bing bu hui dai zhou ni de shi jie...
Sad and signing off... Life sucks but the earth don't spinning, the sun don't rising, the stars don't stop twinkling and most of all, life goes on... and on... and on...
Tio kan for crapping and my 'rubbish'... Time for the cheerful Francis to turn in for the time being. I kinda think that I got split personality. One side is more serious and critical while one side is cheerful and jokish... ^_^" Maybe it's time for the change over again... Changing over perhaps can help... Or at least saved me some redundant scoldings online and offline... I am pissed off and sad but I dont blame people for being bad to me... Everyone have mood swings and I think the best way is perhaps to let it out... As for friends, I think fading away for a while is perhaps the best way... If they treat me as a friend, they will look me up sooner or later...
Watched the last esp of Qian Nu You Hun tonite and kinda found the ending quote veri nice...
Tian shi ze yang de lan, yun shi ze yang de xiao sar... Wo de li qu bing bu hui dai zhou ni de shi jie...
Sad and signing off... Life sucks but the earth don't spinning, the sun don't rising, the stars don't stop twinkling and most of all, life goes on... and on... and on...
