Full...
Yesterday morning felt a bit of pain in my intestine... Hope my intestinal infection is not back. I don't have time for things like that. I took a huge rock off my shoulders after handing in my WEBA project yesterday, only to be burdened with another project due tml. Yesterday went to watch Seabiscuit with HuiZhen, it was quite a motivational show. No wonder the story picked the US of the great Depression...
Was doing my MDAD project in the lab after school and decided to go dinner with Fatty and Oscar. Went to my favourite haunt in AMK. I ate quite a lot and is so damn full and I juz finished another bowl of instant noodles at 12am. Hahaha! Turbo eat and eat... Hahaha! Now can turbo train liao...
Tml still have to go sch to finish up my MDAD project and hand it in... haiz... so sianz...
Was doing my MDAD project in the lab after school and decided to go dinner with Fatty and Oscar. Went to my favourite haunt in AMK. I ate quite a lot and is so damn full and I juz finished another bowl of instant noodles at 12am. Hahaha! Turbo eat and eat... Hahaha! Now can turbo train liao...
Tml still have to go sch to finish up my MDAD project and hand it in... haiz... so sianz...
