I'm Back & Still Smitten...
What a week I had! One week of holiday-ing with only one day in camp to settle some clearance stuff. Went to my cousin's birthday chalet and hanged out a bit with my cousins. Due to the wulu location of Aloha Changi, I feel that the chalet was not as successful as it should be. Falling on a school/work day made it even worse for some of us who are studying in the West side. haha! Anyway, I stayed one night at the chalet before going home with most of the others. I think we enjoyed a bit with our usual chit-chatting.
I met up with 6D on National Day for a long long overdue catch-up session. It's been seriously long ago since we last hanged out together again except for the brunch session back in June with Sheena, Kevin and WeiXiong. haha! Anyway, more of us turned up this time and are actually quite enthu with the suggestions of activities. haha! I brought Darl along as well. XiuWei brought her bf too but they left earlier. We went to Mind Cafe at Selegie for a few hrs of boardgaming.

Me & Darl pondering on our next move for Blokus..

A photo with XiuWei juz before she left...
Anyway, we moved on to have some nice wanton noodles in the area before we went to Paradiz Centre for K-Box. Really rare for everyone to be on with KTV since not everyone sings. That's probably one of the main reasons why we are still in touch after a decade.

A photo before we left Minds Cafe...

The K-Box Clique loh...
Can't help it but to throw in a nice photo of us...

Me & Darl at Minds Cafe...
I met up with 6D on National Day for a long long overdue catch-up session. It's been seriously long ago since we last hanged out together again except for the brunch session back in June with Sheena, Kevin and WeiXiong. haha! Anyway, more of us turned up this time and are actually quite enthu with the suggestions of activities. haha! I brought Darl along as well. XiuWei brought her bf too but they left earlier. We went to Mind Cafe at Selegie for a few hrs of boardgaming.

Me & Darl pondering on our next move for Blokus..

A photo with XiuWei juz before she left...
Anyway, we moved on to have some nice wanton noodles in the area before we went to Paradiz Centre for K-Box. Really rare for everyone to be on with KTV since not everyone sings. That's probably one of the main reasons why we are still in touch after a decade.

A photo before we left Minds Cafe...

The K-Box Clique loh...
Can't help it but to throw in a nice photo of us...

Me & Darl at Minds Cafe...
