RMIT...
2 days into my new school life, I am feeling carefree and enjoying myself. Marketing is quite an interesting module so I did not fall asleep in my lectures so far. I only almost dozed off once... haha! Went downtown with some of my Varnakam clique today to chill and check out my potential laptop and LCD TV. My parents finally came around and decided to get a new TV for our home. The freaking Sony piece of old junk is not behaving at home lately, sometimes the audio suddenly flared up like there's no control to the volume. We are not used to the scares lah. haha!
Anyway, we will be heading to Vivo tml after lessons. Hope that I got some time on hand to meet up with Darl. Didn't get to see her at all today, cannot let her miss me too much lah... haha! Actually looking forward to Sat the most, as I can feel a bit of the mental fatigue from studying & concentrating. It's been a long time since I last enjoyed studying so I hope I can last until Sat.
Anyway, we will be heading to Vivo tml after lessons. Hope that I got some time on hand to meet up with Darl. Didn't get to see her at all today, cannot let her miss me too much lah... haha! Actually looking forward to Sat the most, as I can feel a bit of the mental fatigue from studying & concentrating. It's been a long time since I last enjoyed studying so I hope I can last until Sat.
