水瓶の随心所欲

Monday, 23 July 2007

Untitled...

It's been quite a while since I last posted but no choice. I am stuck in camp during weekdays and out during weekends. Only spending the twilight hours at home for the most part. I will recap to things for the past 2 weeks then...

Supposed to meet WeiLing on the Friday before Connection Camp but she got something on so met her after the camp instead. Will come to that later... The camp was alright since there's XiangMing, Kevin & SeeJun to hang around with. The disco nite theme was quite fun with many pple in sch uniform... haha! I didn't help out much since I wasn't there for the first day and no one asked for help either... Typical graduate behavior lah... Anyway, I hope to teach the upcoming GPs some stuff before the LTC comes... There's still something missing within the GPs. They are still young mah... haha!

Went out with WeiLing over the weekend for another date. I realized that her toes are kinda cute coz they are short short de... haha! Quite funny, kinda like a hobbit without the hairy part? haha! Anyway, we watched Die Hard 4 at GV Plaza. It's an explosive, compact, fast-paced and action-packed movie with a double dose of IT terminology. haha! Computers plus fighting? My kind of action movie lah... haha!

Went over to HarbourFront to take the cable car to Sentosa. It's her first time taking it and my first time taking cable car in Singapore. I gave my first ride to the one in HK Ocean Park long ago. The ride was fun & not crowded at all. After that, we walked along the beaches at Sentosa while chatting. I intended to go to the towers at the Southern Most Point but there's a wedding being conducted there so it's blocked off... haha! We headed back to Vivo for dinner at one of my fav German bar. The roast pork was not bad but the beer was kinda bitter. The waiter recommended my beer as fruity leh... Dotz... Got kinda sleepy after dinner due to the beer so we went to the top level to enjoy some breeze and chatted for quite a while. Will post some photos soon lah...