水瓶の随心所欲

Thursday, 28 June 2007

SIM-RMIT...

I took off yesterday from camp to go for my SIM-RMIT Orientation. It's been 4 years since I am a freshman yet again. The orientation turned out to be alright, nothing as cultural shock as those stuff we do in CSCC. The only stunt I threw? I got sabo-ed to be the Shim loh... haha! Most of my course mates are girls and just as chatty as the girls in CSCC so it's quite easy to communicate. Maybe coz we are all in Business... Anyway, my group got 2nd for the Drag King & Queen competition lah. I am the Shim leh, how can we not win something? haha! With so many years of experience playing freshies in CSCC, it's finally down to RMIT to hit me with a stint as a Shim. haha! It is alright as long as you really heck everything and go get the job done. The prize? Our group get $100 worth of Coffeebean vouchers which we intend to use during the next gathering which our OGLs will organize? haha! Varnakam rockz!

Another shock I got during the orientation came from dear Girlbert Kang who moved on from Anderson to SRJC and unknowingly shown up at SIM as the president of the SIM Singing Club. It is truly shocking as I expected him to go totally into basketball but instead he went into singing. I did sign up to join his club with several of my female course mates though...

I haven't got my hand on the contact list for my group yet so I can only add them on Friendster, MSN & mobile at a later time. They are quiet people but still a rather fun bunch. They had their best moments when I was being dressed up like a girl. Girls! They will always be that way, I guess... haha!