水瓶の随心所欲

Monday, 25 June 2007

Fantastic Four & 6D...

Went out for a simple movie date with Girl on Sat to catch Fantastic Four since she is going to catch Shrek 3 with someone else. Met up at Plaza Singapura and walked around until she got cravings for Subway cookies and LJS fries. haha! The M&M cookie from Subway is good, not too sweet and sweet enough. At least my teeth didn't ache. haha! Anyway, I booked the tickets in advanced as usual but I only realized that I booked the tickets for VivoCity instead of Plaza. haha! Damn ku-ku lah... Got quite some time left but still took a cab to Vivo and luckily, we were on time. I saw the Transformers trailer before the movie. It is farking cool lah! Anyway, I noticed that Girl is a talkative person in the theatre coz she likes to ask questions. haha! The movie was alright but some cool scenes but pretty much average. I will look forward more to Die Hard 4 and Transformers.

We walked around a bit and went to Pet Safari to see the doggies. haha! She like the West Highland Terrier while I stick to my Papillon and Pomerian. Next stop was Mango which was having 50% Sale. I think enough is said for that? haha! I bumped into Jacob there. I am not the only one in the same plight lah... Actually, I enjoyed shopping as well but I like to sit down more often. We had late dinner at SuperDog. It's my first time there but I like their hotdogs and the fries. Very unique for Singapore at least... The dinner was good, I think.

The intention was to wake up rather early on Sunday due to a rather last-min brunch session with my 6D clique. haha! Only 4 of us but its not bad lah, just chatting, joking and gossiping as usual lah... I will try to organize a supper session soon lah... haha! Taiwan pictures will be up soon, really... haha!