Another Weekend
Ever since I enlisted, my weekends are getting more and more quiet. I prefer the tranquility of staying at home, working on my freelance work or personal web projects. Otherwise, I will be watching varieties or dramas on my computer. This weekend is no difference either, today went by with me doing all of the activities that I have mentioned.
I think I will be working more on weekends now since sitting around don't really feed my preferred lifestyle. The more stable my web business gets, the better off I am while studying. That's the way of life. It's quite sad but that's the only way, I guess. Working harder means more money which enrich my bank account so that I can shop more often at eBay. haha!
By the way, I updated my gallery with quite a bit of recent pictures taken mainly this year. The link is further down the page at the sidebar. Those who got pictures with me can check if any of them are there to be leeched. Until the next entry, take carez...
I think I will be working more on weekends now since sitting around don't really feed my preferred lifestyle. The more stable my web business gets, the better off I am while studying. That's the way of life. It's quite sad but that's the only way, I guess. Working harder means more money which enrich my bank account so that I can shop more often at eBay. haha!
By the way, I updated my gallery with quite a bit of recent pictures taken mainly this year. The link is further down the page at the sidebar. Those who got pictures with me can check if any of them are there to be leeched. Until the next entry, take carez...
