Alfred...
Just kinda realized that I did not really post anything regarding Alfred, my classic teddy that I bought from Jeju Island's Teddy Bear Museum. It costs me like $56.90 and that's in greenbacks. haha! Anyway, Alfred will be going into my wooden display cupboard to join my ChiHuaHua plushie, my Australian ship in a bottle and my metal bow-yielding robot from Thailand. I think I will be moving my Gundam Griepe inside as well. Keep toppling it over everything I am ransacking my study table. I dunno if I can move the light that GerGer bought me from Thailand into the shelf anot, the effect will be nice.
This weekend is going to be my long long weekend before I get another one next week. haha! I will be clearing my leave bit by bit lah. Still got many many more days to clear before end of 2006. It's hard to believe that I managed to waste almost all of 2006 doing nothing significant. haha! I will be watching Rob-B-Hood with my sis later at 12am. Good thing that the cinema is only 5-10 mins away from my house. haha!
This weekend is going to be my long long weekend before I get another one next week. haha! I will be clearing my leave bit by bit lah. Still got many many more days to clear before end of 2006. It's hard to believe that I managed to waste almost all of 2006 doing nothing significant. haha! I will be watching Rob-B-Hood with my sis later at 12am. Good thing that the cinema is only 5-10 mins away from my house. haha!
