Not So Rusty After All
I spent most of today watching my usual dose of TV variety shows that I downloaded over the week and working on ver3.0 of my anime website, AnimeArk.com. My friend in the States did the design for me a long while back but I just didn't have the commitment to work on the coding. Somehow, I got my once in a while enthusiasm to work on the coding. I managed to work on the design most of the day or at least several hours. I thought I have gotten rusty with HTML codings after getting stuck 1+ hr into working on the design. Thanks to my old pal, Xael, who helped me solved that issue with the coding. After which, it was pretty smooth sailing though I slowed down at some points to work out the coding ahead. All in all, it's good to know that I haven't turned all that rusty with HTML coding. Up next, I will be giving basic PHP coding a try. haha! It's always good to have a tiny challenge once in a while to work my mind a bit.
XiaoZhen sent me the Chinese version of Goong OST's Perhaps Love. It sounded kinda weird since I can memorized part of the song in Korean already. That's why I find it weird to be singing the chinese lyrics. haha! I will be clearing 2 days of leave until Tue so I got time to work on training my mind and do some thinking as well as some cleaning of my room. My BusinessWeek renewal letter is here! It will cost me a freaking $300 for a year subscription. WTF! I think I will go for National Geographic instead. I am always a fan of great photos, geography and history so I think NG will suit me.
XiaoZhen sent me the Chinese version of Goong OST's Perhaps Love. It sounded kinda weird since I can memorized part of the song in Korean already. That's why I find it weird to be singing the chinese lyrics. haha! I will be clearing 2 days of leave until Tue so I got time to work on training my mind and do some thinking as well as some cleaning of my room. My BusinessWeek renewal letter is here! It will cost me a freaking $300 for a year subscription. WTF! I think I will go for National Geographic instead. I am always a fan of great photos, geography and history so I think NG will suit me.
