水瓶の随心所欲

Wednesday, 11 October 2006

Random Facts

Was doing some blog reading and came across this interesting idea from Xael's blog. So here goes, some interesting facts regarding me.

1. I like milk tea, both the teh-tarik kind and the Taiwanese bubble tea type. MOS burger's milk tea is good especially with an extra serving of milk in it. Milk tea is my standard almost-daily drink when I am not craving for Pepsi.

2. I am a Pepsi lover so I don't like Coca Cola that much. Be it Pepsi, Pepsi Twist or Pepsi Max, I like them all. As I am turning more towards non-gassy drinks, I am taking less of Pepsi nowadays.

3. I am allergic to Prawns & Crabs(less). I can eat a bit of crabs but then my ears will start iching before I know it. I don't like those stuffed stuck in a pair of shells. They look bloodly enough even after cooking.

4. I like spaghetti especially Spaghetti Bolognese of Pasta Cafe. That's the best things can get for me when I got the money.

5. I like singing and is actually not bad, at least I think so. I am good with Lin Jun Jie's songs except for some really high notes. Somehow I tend to make songs sound quite tragic or sad.

6. I click with girls better than guys but I am a very healthy heterosexual male so I am not a gay.

7. Like most guys, I am into soccer & cute, pretty girls but unlike them, I am not that into cars. I am a devoted fan of Arsenal FC.

8. I am thin and no matter what or how much I eat, my weight hardly goes up or down. I think I am stuck at 52kg.

9. I am the eldest child in my family. I have a sister 3 yrs younger than me. She can be quite bitch but cannot be quite cute somtimes. I used to dedicate some of my time to discipline her and sorts but I care a lot less now.

10. I am proud enough to be Singaporean and will serve my National Service with pride and dignity. I hate people who chao keng!

Above is my random facts of myself but I think 10 is enough already. I don't like racking my brain as much as before. haha!

ORiN of Orinity