After 4 Yrs, Finally...
After my sleek Nokia 8855 dropped into the sea, I switched to yet another sleek looking handphone, the slim Nokia 6100, one of the last well designed non-camera handphone before the handphone companies dived into the arms of the making of camera/mp3 handphones. Anyway, after 4 yrs of waiting due to my careless sis losing handphones just when I am about to upgrade my plan, I swapped Nokia for Sony Ericsson, not my favourite brand but I did it anyway. Though I dislike anything Sony, I still went for it and got myself one of the latest available handphone, the Sony Ericsson K800i. The first thing I noticed is the weight, it is so much heavier than my lightweight Nokia 6100. Darn Sony for trying to pull another stunt this time round with its freakishly expensive M2 memory cards. It is small but it is only compatible with Sony products! Fuck it! Can't they make something that uses MicroSD or MiniSD? Waste of previous dollars. Anyway, paid $550+ for the K800i. Actually I fancied Nokia's N73 but it is 100 bucks more expensive so K800i it is.
I noticed that I dont have to get a Digital camera now since my K800i has a 3.2 megapixels camera which is clear but no optical zoom, that's all. Function-wise, it is packed up to my throat with small features here and there. Sorry but it's 4 yrs since I got a good handphone to boot. hahaha! The speakers are quite powerful though my sis still say hers is better after we confirmed. I was slightly leaning towards her Nokia handphone's side. Hers was loud but not as crisp in my opinion while K800i is slightly softer but sharper. ^_^
Enough for my handphone review for now. After the off day on wed, thurs and fri were the typical nightmares for me. I actually worked until 10pm, just in time for my TV on thurs. haha! I hope that's the worst things will get for me and that I will be more efficient as experience 'points' are gathered.
From today onwards, it is less than a year to my ORD, the final turn of the key to unlock my trapped freedom. Pulau Tekong is a nice place but I still prefer slacking out in a Coffee Bean, looking at passing crowds and girls. hahaha!
ORiN of Orinity
I noticed that I dont have to get a Digital camera now since my K800i has a 3.2 megapixels camera which is clear but no optical zoom, that's all. Function-wise, it is packed up to my throat with small features here and there. Sorry but it's 4 yrs since I got a good handphone to boot. hahaha! The speakers are quite powerful though my sis still say hers is better after we confirmed. I was slightly leaning towards her Nokia handphone's side. Hers was loud but not as crisp in my opinion while K800i is slightly softer but sharper. ^_^
Enough for my handphone review for now. After the off day on wed, thurs and fri were the typical nightmares for me. I actually worked until 10pm, just in time for my TV on thurs. haha! I hope that's the worst things will get for me and that I will be more efficient as experience 'points' are gathered.
From today onwards, it is less than a year to my ORD, the final turn of the key to unlock my trapped freedom. Pulau Tekong is a nice place but I still prefer slacking out in a Coffee Bean, looking at passing crowds and girls. hahaha!
ORiN of Orinity
