水瓶の随心所欲

Monday, 18 September 2006

无名小站!

That's the chinese name for my recent forage as a good channel to know more people from Taiwan. haha! The website is wretch.cc which is basically a chinese website originally but somewhat loosely translated. The features are pretty much like a photobucket.com, blogger.com and friendster.com merged into one. Sounds good and there's many profiles of cute taiwanese girls there too. haha! I even registered and made my own profile there liao but I don't think I will be moving my blog over to that website lah, only my gallery. That's only if I got the time to upload my recent photos. haha!

This entry is made through the BlogThis! function from the top bar on my blog and has a somewhat small window to work with in the first place. How to make long posts this way when the visible area is so small? Anyway, it is mainly due to SAF I-NET computers not being able to access blogger.com correctly. It should be a technical issue lah.

Until the next 'lightbulb' that lights up in my head, everyone juz hang in there and take carez! Shoo!

ORiN of Orinity