Posh Prada...
Once the laziness comes up, I lose all my motivation to do anything and I mean anything. haha! Too slack to even watch TV on my RiVA-XP (name of my computer lah!). Watched The Devil Wears Prada yesterday with GerGer and BAM! The female lead's lifestyle and clothes in the show is like: 'Wah kaoz! Damn chio!'. I will admit that the lead is good looking and has a very fair complexion. She definitely stands out in black. One thing I don't quite get is that why the title got the brand Prada when I don't recall any Prada stuff being mentioned in the movie. Weird...
Anyway, walked around Plaza with GerGer before heading for Tao's. Service-wise not as good as expected at first because Fior freaking booked seats already so why is there no seats for us when we arrived on time? Where's the business ethnics? Back to dinner, the 7-course meal is nice but I wouldn't really consider my little jug of iced tea a course though. haha! Moved outside during our last dish to listen to the live performances outside. Suddenly got the urge to go KTV siaz...
Finally took a pic with GerGer, the first in the 8 yrs we know each other. haha! Took a really nice shot with GerGer as my model too. Damn nice and artistic and somewhat sci-fic?
ORiN of Orinity
Anyway, walked around Plaza with GerGer before heading for Tao's. Service-wise not as good as expected at first because Fior freaking booked seats already so why is there no seats for us when we arrived on time? Where's the business ethnics? Back to dinner, the 7-course meal is nice but I wouldn't really consider my little jug of iced tea a course though. haha! Moved outside during our last dish to listen to the live performances outside. Suddenly got the urge to go KTV siaz...
Finally took a pic with GerGer, the first in the 8 yrs we know each other. haha! Took a really nice shot with GerGer as my model too. Damn nice and artistic and somewhat sci-fic?
ORiN of Orinity
