水瓶の随心所欲

Friday, 29 September 2006

Long Weekend

It's been quite a while since I have a long weekend. The week passed quite peacefully without any hiccups. Played soccer with the others on Tue as usual after the 2.4km jog. Basically, it is a short week but Pang lost his wallet on yesterday. Time to tighten our security in his office liao!

I went for my dental appointment today and asked the dentist. It's official liao. 9 more months and my braces are off! haha! Will be looking forward to that day. I scrolled through my calendar and counted about 6 more appointments before I can be discharged. Was supposed to be meeting my sis for lunch in town area but decided to meet up with AiJia mummy and Eunice for lunch instead. We had our meal at Manhattan Fish Market and treated 'mummy' as a belated birthday present. haha! I bought the long awaited Crystal Gorge by David Eddings while waiting for them. Shuang! Finally a book that I am really waiting for.

ORiN of Orinity