An Entry In The Dark
I basically wrote down most of this entry in the dark after lights out. Don't ask why, I just somehow got the mood to write that night.
11nov05
Being confined for the weekend is no fun at all, the feeling of having my weekend burnt is quite torturous. I get the feeling of being disconnected from the world once in a while. The 12km route march was quite tiring but I managed to keep up with my platoon somehow. Outfield camp this time for the testing on our leadership so I was split up from my platoon and section. It was fine though I am not with my secion mates most of the time. Technically, this is my first blog entry since Orinity goes public. Something for readers to take note though. Everything written here is pretty much dependent on my mood, opinions and point of view. It may not be right but its my rants. Maybe offence was intended at first but I usually cool down pretty fast. ^_^"
I think I have trained quite effectively this week after getting back from outfield. Overall fitness is climbing and I seem to be slightly more well built than the skinny body I had when I enlisted. The book out will be short so I will be staying at home managing my websites & business, working on my personal projects if I have the time. Hopefully, I have the time to make some changes to Orinity.Blogspot. I have so much to cover and yet, so little time to do all of it. Haiz... 3 more weeks before I can rest for a while.
I might be making more entries as I find interesting stuff on the web that I want to share with people. Be it news, my angry rants, this or that just bear with me. Readership is not complusory anyway. hahaha! =P
ORiN of Orinity
11nov05
Being confined for the weekend is no fun at all, the feeling of having my weekend burnt is quite torturous. I get the feeling of being disconnected from the world once in a while. The 12km route march was quite tiring but I managed to keep up with my platoon somehow. Outfield camp this time for the testing on our leadership so I was split up from my platoon and section. It was fine though I am not with my secion mates most of the time. Technically, this is my first blog entry since Orinity goes public. Something for readers to take note though. Everything written here is pretty much dependent on my mood, opinions and point of view. It may not be right but its my rants. Maybe offence was intended at first but I usually cool down pretty fast. ^_^"
I think I have trained quite effectively this week after getting back from outfield. Overall fitness is climbing and I seem to be slightly more well built than the skinny body I had when I enlisted. The book out will be short so I will be staying at home managing my websites & business, working on my personal projects if I have the time. Hopefully, I have the time to make some changes to Orinity.Blogspot. I have so much to cover and yet, so little time to do all of it. Haiz... 3 more weeks before I can rest for a while.
I might be making more entries as I find interesting stuff on the web that I want to share with people. Be it news, my angry rants, this or that just bear with me. Readership is not complusory anyway. hahaha! =P
ORiN of Orinity
