Going Public...
For the first time in over 2 years, my blog is finally going public. Why? Simply because readership is low and I don't mind being a bit more transparent with my likes and dislikes. You can say that I simply don't care as much as before. Adela and Esther are the first to link to my blog officially but it's weird that both asked for my blog address around the same time.
Today went out with XueLi for a movie but since I am meeting her quite late so only went Swensens for ice-cream before going in for the movie. Charlene is super cute in the movie! hahaha! Went to Times and the 2nd hand book store to browse through some books. Basically, it's quite a fun date with XueLi today lah...
I received my BusinessWeek and CHIP magazine when I booked out which is good. BusinessWeek is actually quite interesting and gave me a lot of insight on my future business plans, to think that I did not subscribe to it earlier makes me regret but it was expensive when I was in SP. This book out is quite eventful as I took over one of my client's website, AnimeArk.com. The website is all about current popular anime like Naruto and Bleach. ^_^"
I think that's all for tonight. Enjoy the stars!
ORiN of Orinity
Today went out with XueLi for a movie but since I am meeting her quite late so only went Swensens for ice-cream before going in for the movie. Charlene is super cute in the movie! hahaha! Went to Times and the 2nd hand book store to browse through some books. Basically, it's quite a fun date with XueLi today lah...
I received my BusinessWeek and CHIP magazine when I booked out which is good. BusinessWeek is actually quite interesting and gave me a lot of insight on my future business plans, to think that I did not subscribe to it earlier makes me regret but it was expensive when I was in SP. This book out is quite eventful as I took over one of my client's website, AnimeArk.com. The website is all about current popular anime like Naruto and Bleach. ^_^"
I think that's all for tonight. Enjoy the stars!
ORiN of Orinity
