水瓶の随心所欲

Saturday, 22 October 2005

It's Been A While...

Quite a long time since I last updated this blog liao but no choice, I was confined last week so don't have the time to update at all. hahaha! So I will try to back post some posts that I wrote down first.

11 Oct'05
Supposedly the recovery day after the previous day of xiong training. That's why I have the time to slack in my bunk while we wait for further instructions. Just sms-ed Xiao O and she said she fell down from the bicycle at ECP, I think. For more info, go to her blog. This blog is focused on me. ^_^" She's confirmed more injury prone than I am lah. The section looks less lively with weiXiang and Bryan on Attn C due to fever. Sianz½...

Moving on to today... hahaha!
I am back after almost 8 days of being trapped in Tekong. I bought a Gameboy Advance SP when I was booking in. The graphics is so much better compared to the Gameboys of the past loh. I wonder if there are any 'cheap' versions of the games sold outside. ^_^" I will be heading outfield this coming monday and not expected to be back until Sunday. I was down with fever last night in camp but I don't want to report sick coz I will miss the first few days of field camp if I did. I think that's about all that I can think of to update for now... Stay tuned for there's still anyone reading this shit. ^_^"

Xiao O: Paiseh arz, lent my buddy my fone so did not pick up your call. ^_^"