水瓶の随心所欲

Friday, 15 April 2005

Pending Enlistment...

Past few days was not in the mood to update myOrinity since I was studying for JSPG but now, I am fearing that I will fail JSPG and forward for 1 sem. Damn it... Got my NS enlistment letter today and will be enlisted on 8 Sept if I managed to pass JSPG. Today I went out with Shiya for the whole day and it was fun. Surprised her twice with a cute tortise softtoy and a Nemo-lookalike bu dao wong... hahaha! We went toilet then I quickly go liao then go Action City picked them up but only gave her the tortise. After that went to watch The Pacifier at cineleisure. Walked around a lot today coz brought her to the cafe behind my ITP workplace for lunch then went to take pictures.

We bought couple seats for the movie worz. ^_^" Held her hand throughout the show... The Pacifier was good, funny and cool with those gadgets. Anyway, gave her the 2nd surprise after the show. Then went to my favourite resturant, Pasta Cafe for dinner. Then went to the area between Wisma and Taka to sit down and chit chat. She wanted for us to listen to her mp3 player but only one side of the ear pieces are working so we went up to Best Denki to get a new pair. Then went back to sit down listen music and chit chat...

Fast forward... Sent her home and all... Then chatted with her on MSN just now and she said she's still looking for the feeling. What's good is that she said she has a bit of feeling for me, though. That's what I need to hear only bah. Nothing big just something to let me know that this is going somewhere...

ORiN of Orinity