水瓶の随心所欲

Sunday, 10 April 2005

Slacker Paradise...

Just closed the MSN window with daerie and GOSH! She's really fiery tonite. Only realised that after I went to her bloggie and read. Think they quarrelled again bah but I oso used to reading about their bickering le lah. Couples are lidat de? hahaha! Today was really lazy... Last night pei-ed shiYa sms till she finally got tired enough to fall asleep at 4am. Then I got ready to sleep but twisted and rolled till 6am then fell asleep. Was worrying if she had fallen asleep yet... ^_^" Anyway, today played Warcraft 3 most of the afternoon and spent my early afternoon business-ing loh. Need to keep earning money if I want to stay alive mah and I am a greedy person. The more I earn, the better it will be for me. ^_^"

Hopefully, by the time I go NS, everything will be automated and peacefully enough such that I don't lose any business. Hopefully, I can break the barrier of US$500/month for my profits then my mother don't have to work that hard liao. Time for me to start chipping in soon liao le. If I can get the business to boom then maybe I don't even need to work full time but just register my business and start earning money. A far fetched dream perhapz...

ORiN of Orinity