水瓶の随心所欲

Tuesday, 21 December 2004

Continued...

In school at the moment then remembered that I forgot to mention the reason for my previous post's title. It was refering to my father who just cannot realise the fact that a degree cert no longer carry as much weight as it used to. He just think that he's right all the time. He just think that a degree cert no matter what oso can earn more than diploma cert but he didn't even realise that practical experience is more important than that fucking piece of expensive paper... *toot*

Enough said... Today is Dong Zhi so my mother woke up early to make tang yuanz... ^_^" I got to eat the freshly cooked ones so they are good loh. Mother mentioned that they taste better when they are just cooked. Later going club to have the first FO meeting and also pass Sel her bday present that I shared with daerie...

ORiNz