水瓶の随心所欲

Monday, 20 December 2004

He Just Think He's Right All The Time...

Before I talk about the topic, I want to talk about the number quiz I took. Saw the quiz on zhiCheng's blog so went to take a look. I am a 4, the individualist... Sounds quite like me and it's one of my favourite numbers too. ^_^"
  • You are sensitive and intuitive, with others and yourself.
  • You are creative and dreamy... plus dramatic and unpredictable.
  • You're emotionally honest, real, and easily hurt.
  • Totally expressive, others always know exactly how you feel.
I think all of the points are pretty much ME. hahaha! It's quite true worz... Anyway, lets move on to the events over the past few days.

Yesterday was yuHong's and xiaoZhen's event at St Theresa's Home for old folks. It was a rather depressing place. I did not really interact with the old people until near the end when I helped an old folk took of the apron around his neck and wheeled him to his room. I just can't fucking understand why people will abandon their parents at a home. Nabei loh... The parents no matter what oso took carez of them for so long and those bastards and bitches repay them by sending them to a home... *toot* Kinda feel a bit depressed over the conditions there but it's the best, I think, with the limited funds...

Today spent most of my day slacking at home until I decided to fine someone to go eat lunch/dinner outside with me. Went Causeway Point to meet daerie at 5+pm loh then went directly to 77th Street to look for her. Then saw jiaWei there oso... She bumped into him at 77th Street de... Then went Long John to find food loh... hahaha! I had only half a bun for breakfast so a bit hungry... Anyway, listened to her grumble about her latest bout of quarrel with her bf loh... It's kinda weird lah but she's quite particular over some stuff de lah... I come to realise that she tends to compare and as I found out long ago, she needs lotsa attention and security. ^_^"

We went shopping for Sel's bday present after that while jiaWei went home halfway through dinner. We bought a baby pooh bear similar to the one I bought xiaoZhen's earlier this year but smaller and also a pair of chiHuaHua beanies. We took one each loh... Then went back 77th Street to get a bandana for wrapping up the present loh... I sent her to her MRT station after that then went home liao coz she gave me a pretty odd reason not to send her to her house... -_-"

Anyway, it's a pretty carefree and happy day for me... Daerie juz got the effect of preventing me from being sianz sianz... hahaha! I don't know how she does that but nvm... It's good to have someone I can turn to when I am cornered mahz...

ORiNz