Return Of The Unicorn...
Before I talk about the few days that I am been away, I think I will put the personal messages first...
xiaoZhen +> Take carez of your coughing wor. You are xiaoZhen, not xiaoDingDang, you will still fall sick de and exams coming liao le wor. So see you when I see you loh... haha!
jingYing +> Sorry for telling andrea & eunice that mingShu said 'jingYing is a good girl.' Just try not to freak out, okie? You ar, take carez of yourself oso ar... Don't wind blow cannot find you liao wor... Didn't really know what to say when you asked about the 'jingYing understand me best' I talked about in the last entry coz it's in the day bahz... Don't worry about the upcoming Logistics stuff oso, that's what I am there for... As the daerie's stuff, bear with me a little longer lah... ^_^"
eunice +> Thanks for juz being there but nowadays have to snatch with junJie for time with you alone... haha! You take carez and stay happy wor...
daerie +> I know you cared, will try to disturb my fingers less de... Take good carez of your knees lah... Don't vexed about what he says lah, you know he does love you can liao le mah... If too fan, can always find me if you need to fa xie or need silence de... When I finish the book then let u know bahz... *hugz*
eggie +> New blog taken noted... Drop by often wor... Got time we go out catch up again.
the rest +> Juz take carez wor... End of year liao le, weather turning 'bad' for you guyz though I like rain. haha!
Okay... Now for the return of the unicorn liao le... Went for Connection Camp on Friday after taking half day off to go home pack and get ready for the camp. xiaoZhen came over at 2.30+pm to meet me then we went Northpoint walk walk then went Cold Storage. Bought that sunflower for xueFeng which seriously damage our ears... ^_^"
We reached Sembawang then I hid the flower behind me. She didn't notice at all loh then when she turned away I took it out and held it in front of her. When she turned back then she was like, 'Arghhhh! Sunflower... Arghhhh!'... Pengz... That begins a trip of 'Arghing' from Sembawang to Dover. hahaha!
First night of the camp quite sianz sianz de coz I not able to take any pics except for the group pics and chit chat here and there. Then went for Battle Royale preparation, I was the head GP for zone 4 so need to go place the life-rings... Sianz½ siaz... Need to go into the w4-5 tunnel... So na bei loh... My zone got 4 subzones, the most of all but I got only 3 people in my group, weiPing and clement. I decided to camp at admin block there instead of patrolling coz they will come from library first before going anywhere in my zone mah... Then library there I left a clue that lure them out to the open space... hahaha!
After that I kinda sianz sianz liao le, so juz rot against the pillar and rest loh... Then caught daerie's group on one occasion but think kinda down so juz catch liao then walked back to the pillar... The game lasted till dunno what time, I think it was 3am then walked back SAC then went back my zone4 alone to join weiPing and clement to retrieve the untaken life-rings. The walk to find them was so diaoz loh... Like walking nightwalk lidat and most of my subzones are the areas that always included in nightwalk de... sianz½...
After that debrief, bathed then went bunk sleep liao coz really tired recently, don't sleep sure buay tahan de... Second day was woke up by xiaoZhen and jingYing coz got Mystery Game so need photographer there. Tiring game for GPs wor... Jump and jump until legs tired... hahaha! Then after that went T1135 with yuLun to rest... hahaha! Then kena found by jingYing to ask us to go for Evolve Mortals. Then just before the game starts, daerie suddenly KOed so sent jingYing and eunice see she okay anot... Then she cannot walk anymore loh... aiJia mummy appeared around that time with yongJun. They patched liao le... hahaha! Anyway, went to talk with mummy on the ledge outside SAC. Told her about the past three weeks, dont blame me... That's basically what makes to rumble on and on nowadays... Then finally buay tahan then went over see how daerie is doing loh... Then they decided to call cab then zhenHui carry her to FC5 foyer... Then mummy asked me something... Haiz... Nothing escapes from her eyes bahz... haha! Anyway, packed them off to Clementi then went around take videos and pics. hahaha! Then got 1 group veri smart, they all think of strategy to make use of our loophole to earn $95k... hahaha! youWei had to issue them a cheque loh... I think these games are better than others coz they remind us of the childhood games I used to played. We make our own money, set up stores and blah blah blah... I always call that game 'neighbourhood'. hahaha!
Then daerie came back then sit at the 'bank' there so talked to her a bit loh... jingYing said I basically flipped out and like running around mad mad de... hahaha! Too rash le bahz, I think... Then helped daerie into SAC sit then eunice helped her put on the plasters... Then gave her the 'letter/book' she was faning me about at the 'bank' there... Then she read liao returned it back to me and asked me to finish it. I think it is going to be one hell of a letter... haha! Then Jacques took over as I had to go up filmed the kukus of the Msytery Game for dinner... hahaha! After a while, already no mood so went SAC see if she's there but not then since her group is at Mystery Game so asked Jacques to go check on her loh... Went FC5 after a while, then juz sit down and watch her sleep when Jacques went get something loh... Started to plaster a few of my fingers coz like i peel somemore then going to bleed liao then she woke up say me then plastered all of my fingers... -_-" Maybe it's for my own good bahz... The Battle of Lights settled her down on the bench then she lay down on my lap loh. Don't want to disturb her resting and having her peace so just keep quiet look here and there loh. ^_^" Then zhiCheng wanted me to go down. I said I won't leave her up there alone de mah so helped her down loh... Then the yr1s all bian tai de, play until siao lidat... use face block fire... omg! Then thatjunJie's cousin come snatch my torch then hai me kena the wax on my shoulder... They are mad! Then disperse everyone to go wash up a bit then go disco nite... Carried her up then help her up to the bunk loh... Then juz daze around then drag drag then I went down for the disco nite... hahaha!
I went down not long then Sel singing a song for the slow dance liao le... hahaha! Then after a while I jumped it to stom with them... hahaha! Then danced a slow dance with xiaoZhen... hahaha! Keep trying to move away from those people banging here and there... Then stom somemore... hahaha! I loved that Grasshoppers' 'Ai Bu Pa' best lah... Totally high siaz... hahaha! Lame there with jiaWei and xiangMing... hahaha! Then another slow dance then danced with gracie loh then suddenly all went sit at the side left the two of us there... hahaha! Then heck lah... I juz continue swaying loh... Then zhiCheng must disturb and hook gracie's hands around my neck then lidat loh... haha! Then sway and sway until the song is over loh... I don't even know the song name... hahaha! Anyway, stom somemore until I basically sleeping while dancing then rest a while then go open T1135 with xiaoZhen and jingYing. Went bunk sleep loh then woke up then kena draw again... After bathing the noticed that I kena nail polish on 2 fingers... hahaha! Sianz½...
After breakfast then take pics then stripped 1-2 guys from each group then debriefings x2. Kena bombed a bit this time but I think I deserved it bahz. The camp I did lose my professionalism on a few occasions. Then went home with the Northlanders loh... All of us are super tired but had a bit of small talk with xueFeng on the train then finally alighted at Yishun with xiaoZhen then went eat... Reached home found one hammie dead... sianz... The strench almost made me vomit...
Used my computer then bathed then replied some emails. Decided to take short nap and woked up at 10pm... Did my freelance a bit until I sianz then chatted online for a while and do my freelance at the same time but can't finish so watched 2-3 eps of Friends before I slept at 3+am lidat... Today feeling kinda tired then juz now kena say by jingYing about the usual thing again... I told her to give me time, think she will understand de bahz... It takes time to forget de mah...
I know I missed out some parts but I prefer not to talk about them... Maybe next time bahz...
xiaoZhen +> Take carez of your coughing wor. You are xiaoZhen, not xiaoDingDang, you will still fall sick de and exams coming liao le wor. So see you when I see you loh... haha!
jingYing +> Sorry for telling andrea & eunice that mingShu said 'jingYing is a good girl.' Just try not to freak out, okie? You ar, take carez of yourself oso ar... Don't wind blow cannot find you liao wor... Didn't really know what to say when you asked about the 'jingYing understand me best' I talked about in the last entry coz it's in the day bahz... Don't worry about the upcoming Logistics stuff oso, that's what I am there for... As the daerie's stuff, bear with me a little longer lah... ^_^"
eunice +> Thanks for juz being there but nowadays have to snatch with junJie for time with you alone... haha! You take carez and stay happy wor...
daerie +> I know you cared, will try to disturb my fingers less de... Take good carez of your knees lah... Don't vexed about what he says lah, you know he does love you can liao le mah... If too fan, can always find me if you need to fa xie or need silence de... When I finish the book then let u know bahz... *hugz*
eggie +> New blog taken noted... Drop by often wor... Got time we go out catch up again.
the rest +> Juz take carez wor... End of year liao le, weather turning 'bad' for you guyz though I like rain. haha!
Okay... Now for the return of the unicorn liao le... Went for Connection Camp on Friday after taking half day off to go home pack and get ready for the camp. xiaoZhen came over at 2.30+pm to meet me then we went Northpoint walk walk then went Cold Storage. Bought that sunflower for xueFeng which seriously damage our ears... ^_^"
We reached Sembawang then I hid the flower behind me. She didn't notice at all loh then when she turned away I took it out and held it in front of her. When she turned back then she was like, 'Arghhhh! Sunflower... Arghhhh!'... Pengz... That begins a trip of 'Arghing' from Sembawang to Dover. hahaha!
First night of the camp quite sianz sianz de coz I not able to take any pics except for the group pics and chit chat here and there. Then went for Battle Royale preparation, I was the head GP for zone 4 so need to go place the life-rings... Sianz½ siaz... Need to go into the w4-5 tunnel... So na bei loh... My zone got 4 subzones, the most of all but I got only 3 people in my group, weiPing and clement. I decided to camp at admin block there instead of patrolling coz they will come from library first before going anywhere in my zone mah... Then library there I left a clue that lure them out to the open space... hahaha!
After that I kinda sianz sianz liao le, so juz rot against the pillar and rest loh... Then caught daerie's group on one occasion but think kinda down so juz catch liao then walked back to the pillar... The game lasted till dunno what time, I think it was 3am then walked back SAC then went back my zone4 alone to join weiPing and clement to retrieve the untaken life-rings. The walk to find them was so diaoz loh... Like walking nightwalk lidat and most of my subzones are the areas that always included in nightwalk de... sianz½...
After that debrief, bathed then went bunk sleep liao coz really tired recently, don't sleep sure buay tahan de... Second day was woke up by xiaoZhen and jingYing coz got Mystery Game so need photographer there. Tiring game for GPs wor... Jump and jump until legs tired... hahaha! Then after that went T1135 with yuLun to rest... hahaha! Then kena found by jingYing to ask us to go for Evolve Mortals. Then just before the game starts, daerie suddenly KOed so sent jingYing and eunice see she okay anot... Then she cannot walk anymore loh... aiJia mummy appeared around that time with yongJun. They patched liao le... hahaha! Anyway, went to talk with mummy on the ledge outside SAC. Told her about the past three weeks, dont blame me... That's basically what makes to rumble on and on nowadays... Then finally buay tahan then went over see how daerie is doing loh... Then they decided to call cab then zhenHui carry her to FC5 foyer... Then mummy asked me something... Haiz... Nothing escapes from her eyes bahz... haha! Anyway, packed them off to Clementi then went around take videos and pics. hahaha! Then got 1 group veri smart, they all think of strategy to make use of our loophole to earn $95k... hahaha! youWei had to issue them a cheque loh... I think these games are better than others coz they remind us of the childhood games I used to played. We make our own money, set up stores and blah blah blah... I always call that game 'neighbourhood'. hahaha!
Then daerie came back then sit at the 'bank' there so talked to her a bit loh... jingYing said I basically flipped out and like running around mad mad de... hahaha! Too rash le bahz, I think... Then helped daerie into SAC sit then eunice helped her put on the plasters... Then gave her the 'letter/book' she was faning me about at the 'bank' there... Then she read liao returned it back to me and asked me to finish it. I think it is going to be one hell of a letter... haha! Then Jacques took over as I had to go up filmed the kukus of the Msytery Game for dinner... hahaha! After a while, already no mood so went SAC see if she's there but not then since her group is at Mystery Game so asked Jacques to go check on her loh... Went FC5 after a while, then juz sit down and watch her sleep when Jacques went get something loh... Started to plaster a few of my fingers coz like i peel somemore then going to bleed liao then she woke up say me then plastered all of my fingers... -_-" Maybe it's for my own good bahz... The Battle of Lights settled her down on the bench then she lay down on my lap loh. Don't want to disturb her resting and having her peace so just keep quiet look here and there loh. ^_^" Then zhiCheng wanted me to go down. I said I won't leave her up there alone de mah so helped her down loh... Then the yr1s all bian tai de, play until siao lidat... use face block fire... omg! Then thatjunJie's cousin come snatch my torch then hai me kena the wax on my shoulder... They are mad! Then disperse everyone to go wash up a bit then go disco nite... Carried her up then help her up to the bunk loh... Then juz daze around then drag drag then I went down for the disco nite... hahaha!
I went down not long then Sel singing a song for the slow dance liao le... hahaha! Then after a while I jumped it to stom with them... hahaha! Then danced a slow dance with xiaoZhen... hahaha! Keep trying to move away from those people banging here and there... Then stom somemore... hahaha! I loved that Grasshoppers' 'Ai Bu Pa' best lah... Totally high siaz... hahaha! Lame there with jiaWei and xiangMing... hahaha! Then another slow dance then danced with gracie loh then suddenly all went sit at the side left the two of us there... hahaha! Then heck lah... I juz continue swaying loh... Then zhiCheng must disturb and hook gracie's hands around my neck then lidat loh... haha! Then sway and sway until the song is over loh... I don't even know the song name... hahaha! Anyway, stom somemore until I basically sleeping while dancing then rest a while then go open T1135 with xiaoZhen and jingYing. Went bunk sleep loh then woke up then kena draw again... After bathing the noticed that I kena nail polish on 2 fingers... hahaha! Sianz½...
After breakfast then take pics then stripped 1-2 guys from each group then debriefings x2. Kena bombed a bit this time but I think I deserved it bahz. The camp I did lose my professionalism on a few occasions. Then went home with the Northlanders loh... All of us are super tired but had a bit of small talk with xueFeng on the train then finally alighted at Yishun with xiaoZhen then went eat... Reached home found one hammie dead... sianz... The strench almost made me vomit...
Used my computer then bathed then replied some emails. Decided to take short nap and woked up at 10pm... Did my freelance a bit until I sianz then chatted online for a while and do my freelance at the same time but can't finish so watched 2-3 eps of Friends before I slept at 3+am lidat... Today feeling kinda tired then juz now kena say by jingYing about the usual thing again... I told her to give me time, think she will understand de bahz... It takes time to forget de mah...
I know I missed out some parts but I prefer not to talk about them... Maybe next time bahz...
